Medical appointments, medical certificates, prescriptions, referrals, ultrasounds, vaccinations ... Staying on top of your health can be complicated.
At HealthNow we want to make it as easy as possible to find the information and assistance you require, when you need it.
That's why we are facilitating mobile access to the Australian Government's My Health Record. We are of the view that a secure place to view your healthcare records is vital.
You can access our Telehealth service within the app to ‘Talk to a doctor’ as an illness can occur when you're busy, travelling or unable to get to a medical centre. HealthNow provides medical assistance over the phone 24-7 and is able to provide your usual doctor with a summary of your consultation thereafter. Read more about our Telehealth service
Benefits of HealthNow
You can use HealthNow to:
- Talk to a doctor about medical certificates or prescriptions
- Set up phone consultations with specialists, mental health professionals and more
- View your My Health Record information on medications and immunisations
- Check My Health Record information of family and friends who have granted you access to do so
- Save an easy access list of frequently used healthcare contacts and share it with family or friends
- Find hospitals and other healthcare services nearby.
We'll be adding to HealthNow over coming months. Keep an eye out for new services including:
- Appointments and reminders
- Tools to help you manage prescriptions.